6 Questions To Ask Yourself When Researching New Software for Your Business
It’s amazing how much great software is out there to help run and grow your business.
Some can really make a big difference, bringing efficiencies, better customer experience and helping open up new markets and new ways of working.
The challenge is often which software system(s) to choose. All have their pros and cons and have an unavoidable hump to get over in terms of implementation, process change and training.
How do you decide what’s worth having in your business?
How do you avoid the urge to ‘want all the widgets in the world’ and end up in a tech nightmare?
Here are 6 simple questions to ask yourself before greenlighting your next software implementation, whether it’s a simple app, software as a service (SaaS) or something more bespoke…
Read On ↓
1. Will it make a significant improvement to your outcomes?
2. Is the user experience positive?
3. Does it integrate well?
4. Is the implementation disruption acceptable?
5. Is the support level offered good enough?
6. Is the product and company aligned with your values and future direction?
Let’s Start Something new
Send us a message and let’s connect!