Our Terms & Conditions
We’ve kept these nice and simple – who needs even more red tape!
- Initial and ongoing approval of membership is a right reserved by the management team
- Monthly membership fees to be paid by direct debit unless special permission is granted
- Annual or monthly membership in advance is not refundable
- One month’s written notice is required for terminating membership
- The minimum contract for Hub members is 3 months then monthly rolling
- The minimum contract for Zenith members is 12 months the twelve-monthly or anually rolling.
- Member code applies to all members: ♦ Represent myself and business authentically and honestly ♦ Be positive and supportive in attitude ♦ Provide services to the quality and price quoted ♦ Contribute constructively ♦ Not be pushy or ‘salesy’ ♦ Be welcoming and respectful to all Zokit members & guests ♦ Continue to nurture business excellence
Events and Training
- At least 2 days notice is required to cancel your booking for single ticketed events under £20 value, otherwise the full meeting fee is due
- At least 30 days noticed is required to cancel expo stands, training or tickets above £20 value. An advanced notice cancellation fee will also be applied of at least 50% of the ticket value. 100% of tickets/orders is due if cancelled within 21 days of the event.
- For specific terms and conditions for special events such as awards and expos, please see the relevant terms and conditions of the event for any changes and additions
- Photography and video may occasionally be taken at events for use in our marketing materials. Please let us know in writing before the start of the event if you do not wish to be in the resulting published media
- Online events maybe recorded and distributed to attendees.
- We can accept no responsibility for changes to or cancellations of events
- We cannot make any guarantees about attendance levels at any event or for how many enquiries you may receive.
Please note a £40 administration fee is added to late payment of an invoice.
- Your information is not sold or rented to any third party
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time
- If you’re attending an on location event with Zokit we ask you conduct a lateral flow test on the day at least 30 minutes before travelling to the event and only attend if you have a negative test result
- Please do not attend our our on location events if you have any Covid-19 like symptoms
- We ask all attendees to respect other’s personal space preferences during the event