We’ve kept these nice and simple – who needs even more red tape!
- Initial and ongoing approval of membership is a right reserved by the management team
- Monthly membership fees to be paid by direct debit unless special permission is granted
- Annual or monthly membership in advance is not refundable
- One month’s written notice is required for terminating membership
- Member code applies to all members: ♦ Represent myself and business authentically and honestly ♦ Be positive and supportive in attitude ♦ Provide services to the quality and price quoted ♦ Contribute constructively ♦ Not be pushy or ‘salesy’ ♦ Be welcoming and respectful to all Zokit members & guests ♦ Continue to nurture business excellence
Events and Training
- At least 2 days notice is required to cancel your booking for single ticketed events under £20 value, otherwise the full meeting fee is due
- At least 21 days noticed is required to cancel expo stands, training or tickets above £20 value. An advanced notice cancellation fee will also be applied of at least 50% of the ticket value. 100% of tickets/orders is due if cancelled within 21 days of the event.
- Photography and video may occasionally be taken at events for use in our marketing materials. Please let us know in writing before the start of the event if you do not wish to be in the resulting published media
- Online events maybe recorded and distributed to attendees.
- We can accept no responsibility for changes to or cancellations of events
- Your information is not sold or rented to any third party
- You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time
Thanks your for media usage