Business Category: Charities
Established in May 2006, we are one of the UK’s most dedicated and ambitious anti-bullying charities. Our award winning work is delivered across the UK and each year, through our work with schools, colleges, youth and community settings, we provide education, training and support to thousands of young people.
Through our innovative, interactive workshops and training programmes, we use our experience, energy and passion to focus on awareness, prevention, building empathy and positive peer relationships all of which are crucial in creating a nurturing environment in which young people and staff can thrive.
To empower and inspire children and young people to overcome bullying and achieve their full potential.
To support individuals, schools, youth and community settings affected by bullying.
- Engagement – to actively and openly encourage involvement of others in working towards our vision.
- Integrity – to always act appropriately, with honesty and in an ethical fashion.
- Respect – to both earn and convey respect for all those we encounter in the course of our work.
- Inclusivity – we recognise the importance of inclusivity in our work in order to ensure no individual or group is marginalised.
- Empowerment – aiming to restore self-confidence and self-esteem through empowerment and encouragement.
- Responsibility – to promote the rightful responsibilities of all individuals in the world.