Ideal for: managers, directors and anyone else involved in leading or coaching people.
Duration: 1 day course. A shortened version can be delivered as half day. Elements can
also be delivered as an hour to two hour workshop.
Coaching is a powerful way to facilitate the self-development of skills, abilities and
awareness. It is typically conducted in a one-to-one situation and is useful for boosting
performance and inspiring people to be the best they can be.
This course will cover:
• Core concepts of coaching
• Coaching models including TGROW and OCEAN
• Setting things up for success
• Qualities of an effective coach
• Coaching in management: when to coach and when to manage
• Advanced listening skills
• Artful questioning skills
• Establishing and maintaining rapport
• Goal setting
• Managing the coaching process from start to finish
• Avoiding the common mistakes most coaches make
Excellent! Loved how the course was delivered. Really interactive and lots of lightbulb moments. This will have such a positive impact.
– Anne, Head of Department
Contact us to discuss your needs