Ideal for: anyone who needs to manage a project as part of their role.
Duration: 1 day course. A shortened version can be delivered as half day. Elements can also be delivered as an hour workshop.
A project is a unique, time-bound enterprise to achieve planned objectives, which could be defined in terms of outputs, outcomes and benefits. Project management is co-ordinating the activities to reach the project’s aims within the desired parameters.
This course will cover:
• The difference between projects and ‘business as usual’
• Project management methodology
• The Project Triangle
• Stages of a project
• Stakeholder analysis and engagement
• Project roles
• Communication and documentation
• Gantt charts
• Running a project meeting
• Planning tools and techniques
• Benefits management
• Why many projects fail and what to do about it
Very informative and conducted in a very professional manner. Will definitely book more! – Michael, Manager
Contact us to discuss your needs