Ideal for: anyone involved in designing and delivering pitches to win business.
Duration: 1 day course. A shortened version can be delivered as half day. Elements can also be delivered as an hour to two hour workshop.
Whether pitching for investment or for a contract, this course is designed to maximise your chances of success.
This course covers:
• How a pitch is different to a regular presentation
• Stages of the pitch process
• Understanding what your investors/buyers want to see and hear
• Your idea, team & market
• Planning and preparation
• Proposal document and executive summary
• Structuring your pitch presentations
• Establishing rapport
• Voice and body language
• Use of visuals
• Positioning your ‘ask’
• Responding to questions
Brilliant trainer! This has been superb and can’t wait to use what I’ve learned!
– Louise, MD
Contact us to discuss your needs