Ideal for: anyone involved in mentoring others or anyone who is planning on becoming a mentor.
Duration: 1 day course. A shortened version can be delivered as half day. Elements can also be delivered as an hour workshop.
Mentoring is a rewarding way to share your wisdom and draw from your experience to help others navigate their career and develop themselves.
This course will cover:
• Role, qualities and responsibility of being a mentor
• Starting the mentor-mentee relationship
• Setting meetings up for success
• Advanced listening and phrasing open questions
• Establishing and maintaining rapport with the mentee
• Identifying barriers to learning and development
• Goal setting
• Agreeing an action plan
Innovative and terrific fun. I would highly recommend! – Deborah, Consultant & Mentor
Contact us to discuss your needs