Ideal for: individuals who facilitate meetings and want to get optimal engagement from participants.
Duration: 1 day course. A shortened version can be delivered as half day. Elements can also be delivered as an hour workshop.
Facilitation is a high level skill that requires excellent communication and organisational skills as well as an understanding of people, behaviours and the ability to bring out different perspectives to reach the best outcome.
This course will cover:
• The role and qualities of the facilitator
• Your preferred facilitation style
• Adapting your facilitation style to meet the needs of the group
• Group development and dynamics
• Facilitation interventions, tools and techniques
• Using questions to manage group behaviours and contributions
• Planning and preparation of meetings
• The different types of meetings
• Meeting outcomes
• Starting, progressing and closing the meeting
• Establishing group rapport
• Maintaining momentum and engagement
• Feedback, action plan, review and follow up
Great Course. Fun & Interactive! – Paul, Engagement Manager
Contact us to discuss your needs