ENTER NOW! Entries Accepted Until 30th April 2017. Voting Starts 2nd May. Winner announced 18th May. Entry form below.
What Is It?
The Online Influence Award is for businesses, business owners or directors in South Wales that…
- Have high visibility online including social media, websites and other online services and properties
- Have an ability to affect online actions such as liking, commenting, voting, sharing and buying
- Are seen as being an expert or specialist in their field
- Have a large network of followers
- Are trusted and respected for their opinions, advice and recommendations
It is open to businesses in any sector.
The Award is part of the Zokit Business Awards, which will be presented at Springconf on Thursday 18th May, Cardiff City Stadium.
The Online Influence Award will be the only award where the winner will be chosen entirely on the number of online votes each finalist receives.
Entry is a 3 Step Process…
- Apply on the online form below by 30th April 2017
- Purchase your Springconf ticket(s) by 30th April 2017
- Get your followers to vote for you on the online voting page that will be made live on 2nd May
– Your confirmation email may take up to an hour to be delivered following your entry submission. If you still haven’t received it after this time and have already checked your spam folder, please contact us on email@example.com
– Zokit reserves the right to remove applications if there is a valid reason for doing so.
– At least one ticket for Springconf on the 18th May will need to be purchased – you or a representative from your business will need to attend to receive the award if you win!