Registration Now Open!
Apply Now using the form below (closing date 31st March 2018)
- Shortlisting Announced Wednesday 4th April 2018
- Voting Starts Monday 16th April at Midday
- Voting Ends Tuesday 15th May at 5pm
- Winner Announced and Award Presented at Springconf, Thursday 17th May 2018
What Is It?
The Online Influence Award is for businesses, business owners or directors in South Wales that…
- Have high visibility online including social media, websites and other online services and properties
- Have an ability to affect online actions such as liking, commenting, voting, sharing and buying
- Are seen as being an expert or specialist in their field
- Have a large network of followers / influence other influencers
- Are trusted and respected for their opinions, advice and recommendations
It is open to businesses in any sector.
The Award is part of the Zokit Business Awards, which will be presented at Springconf on Thursday 18th May, Cardiff City Stadium.
The Online Influence Award will be the only award where the winner will be chosen entirely on the number of online votes each finalist receives.