Cardiff Martial Arts & Cardiff Sports Massage
- Taekwon-do, Kick-boxing and Life Skills for families and children.
- Massage for sports people, musicians, dancers, actors, performers, office workers and labourers.
Telephone 07971 468 231
About Cardiff Martial Arts
Cardiff Martial Arts was established in 2005 with a particular ethos in mind:
- Our Taekwon-do, Kickboxing and Little Dragons classes are available to all people regardless of current ability or fitness level.
- Our training environment is fun and friendly, with a great family atmosphere.
- We run all year round, including throughout the school holiday
About Cardiff Sports Massage
Providing excellent massage therapy to those who require it.
Our experience has included the treatment of martial artists, rugby players, runners, triathletes, musicians, dancers, and badminton players to name a few.
We have also offered massage to office workers during their working day to help alleviate the postural problems sometimes associated with long hours at their desks.
Our clinic operates in Grangetown, near Cardiff Bay from 8am-3pm weekdays and weekends by appointment. We can also travel to your location and can offer corporate packages.
Kevin holds the rank of 5th degree black belt, and is heavily involved with Taekwon-do not just in South Wales, but also nationally and internationally. He is registered with the ITF as an international instructor, examiner & referee and still competes regularly, being the current European Champion & Silver medalist at the World Championships.