Penarth Management Limited
Specialists in Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety Compliance Consultancy and Training.
Address: Penarth Management Limited,
Alexandra Gate Business Centre, 2 Alexandra Gate, Fford Pengam, CARDIFF, CF24 2SA
Telephone 029 2070 3328 / 0844 880 5389
About Penarth Management
Founded in 1975, Penarth Management Limited is an award-winning business specialising in compliance consultancy and training for Quality, Environmental and Health and Safety related subjects. Typically this involves helping to implement and maintain ISO Standards. Ultimately, this means helping businesses to become Better, Greener and Safer!
Based in Cardiff and with regional bases in the midlands and London, a team of consultants and tutors provide specialist support, training and guidance to client companies from a broad spectrum of industry sectors throughout the UK.
Penarth Management Limited can assist you in implementing and maintaining standards including…
- ISO9001 Quality Assurance
- TickIT Software Quality Management
- TS16949 Quality Assurance for the Automotive Industry
- ISO13485 Medical Devices Quality Management System
- ISO14001 Environmental Management
- BS8555 Phased Implementation of an Environmental Management System
- BS OHSAS18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
- BS ISO/IEC 27001/BS7799-2 Information Technology Management Systems
- Chemical Industry’s Responsible Care Programme
- National Highways Agency Sector Schemes
- SA8000 Social Accountability
- ISO22301 Business Continuity
- FSC and PEFC Chain of Custody
Jodie Read is managing director of Penarth Management and is on the national board of directors for the British Association of Landscape Industries (BALI). Outside of work, Jodie enjoys skiing, gardening, reading and spending time with her cats, ducks and chickens.