Stop Gap Working
A New Way of Working: Connecting business owners with an experienced workforce on an as and when basis.
Telephone 0779 940 3987
About Stop Gap Working
We bridge the gap by introducing skilled, experienced workers to small-medium sized businesses for flexible positions.
- Access to experienced people with specialist skills & experience, enabling business fluctuations to be managed.
- One day rate with no hidden extras. Avoid high charges from consultants and recruiting permanent staff.
- A flexible solution – experienced people available from one day to several months, part time or full time.
- New, exciting work opportunities in small to medium size businesses.
- Flexible choice of working times from one day to several months, part time or full time, allowing you to continue personal freedom at the same time topping up current pension/investment incomes.
- Become a valued team member of a dynamic business.
Experienced entrepreneur Jayne Wells knows what it takes to be successful in business. Turning a struggling lemonade factory into a major independent drinks distributor by the time she turned 25.
From a VSO business advisor in Malawi and Sierra Leone to gastro pubs in Yorkshire, Jayne has a knack for solving problems, motivating people, organising teams and turning a profit. Her ethos is simple. Listen, innovate, find your niche. And her track record is impressive.
Trained by Charles Forte, Britain’s greatest hotelier and restaurateur (The Telegraph), Jayne is passionate about hospitality, working as a trouble shooter for the firm in hotels throughout Wales and the West country in the 1980s. She is no conventional “trainer” or “business coach.”
It’s not all been plain selling. Entrepreneurs take risks and sometimes they backfire. The less said about the specialist wine store the better. But good business people dust themselves down, learn from their mistakes and come back stronger.
Jayne is based in beautiful Pembrokeshire and working throughout Wales. Now she shares her knowledge, experience and business acumen as a business consultant, coach and motivational speaker and by providing stop gap working solutions to help business owners stay on track.