Ideal for: anyone who needs to give a talk or presentation.
Duration: 1 day course. A shortened version can be delivered as half day. Elements can also be delivered as an hour to two hour workshop.
Presenting is a key skill for managers and leaders wanting to communicate and influence. In this practical course you will learn how to structure presentations and engage your audience to get the result you want.
The course will cover:
• Key concepts of effective communication
• Structuring your presentation using the 4MAT process
• Planning checklist
• Developing your presentation style
• Presenting with confidence
• Language patterns
• Body language and stage presence
• Adding memorable elements to your presentation
• Vocalising for impact
• Slides? Charts? What to do and what not to do
• Dealing with difficult audience members
• Rehearse a presentation and get feedback
This is going to be a total game changer for me. Thanks!
– Martin, Implementation Manager
Contact us to discuss your needs