1 day or more
Action Centred Leadership is an immensely flexible framework for leadership development.
The course will explore..
- An individual’s understanding of their role as a leader.
- A way of looking at leadership in practice with analysis of personal strengths and areas that require development.
- The ability to recognise the needs of a situation and the sort of leadership actions that can lead to success.
- Practice in the leadership techniques that enable individuals to contribute fully to their team’s ability to achieve the task.
The elements of the one day course are:
1. What is leadership?
-What is leadership?
-Key qualities of leadership, including a review of research into the qualities or traits theory of leadership
-Self-assessment of the current leadership style and important
-The situational approach
2. The Three Circles Model
-Functions of leadership
3. Growing Leaders in your Organisation
– Investigating a ten point strategy for developing leadership in your organisation
4. Action Planning Session
-Developing own strategies for improving leadership