1 day to 4 days
Getting from where your organisation is now to where you want it to be requires strategies, underpinned by effective people skills. This course covers practical and powerful techniques to analyse the current situation, identify opportunities for improvement and implement desired changes effectively.
The course will cover:
- The Continuous Improvement Cycle
- Business analysis techniques
- Concepts and tools from lean-six sigma
- Theory of constraints principles
- Stakeholder engagement
- Facilitating improvement workshops
- Goals and Standards Setting
- Managing an improvement project
- Benefits management
- Presenting to inspire change
Who should attend this Business Improvement Tools Training:
Anyone who would like to learn a range of tools, techniques and skills to enable effective improvement.
Contact us to discuss your needs