Ideal for: anyone who would like to improve their networking in order to grow their influence and build strategic relationships.
Duration: 1 day course. A shortened version can be delivered as half day. Elements can also be delivered as an hour workshop.
Networking is a key skill for career advancement, personal effectiveness, project success
and business development.
This course will cover:
• What networking is and isn’t
• The science behind networks
• The art of networking
• Developing a strategic approach
• The different ways to introduce yourself
• Interacting confidently
• Answering ‘What do you do?”
• Preparation and readiness
• The elevator pitch and more
• How to follow up
• Integrating social media
• Asking questions that engage
• Body language
• Rapport building
• Introducing others
• Personal branding and becoming known
• Being memorable
• Setting networking goals
• Keeping track of conversations
• Measuring and monitoring results
Loved the training. Learnt lots of useful strategies for networking and feeling confident to get out there more. – Tom, Head of Fundraising
Contact us to discuss your needs.